Wed, 14 Jun|
Tudor House & Garden
Summer Kitchen Garden Event with Chef Shelina Permalloo
Join us for afternoon tea in the garden at Tudor House. Our special guest speaker will be BBC MasterChef winner Shelina Permalloo.
Time & Location
14 Jun 2023, 15:00 – 17:00 BST
Tudor House & Garden, Bugle St, Southampton SO14 2AD, UK
About the event
FoSMAG is delighted to announce our summer afternoon event! Join us in the kitchen garden at Tudor House on a (hopefully) sunny Wednesday to enjoy afternoon tea with friends old and new. We'll also be treated to a special guest talk from celebrated chef Shelina Permalloo.
Southampton-born Shelina is a much-lauded restaurateur, cookery author, and winner of BBC MasterChef 2012. Aside from her culinary talents, she has spoken publicly about food and culture. She contributed generously to Southampton's recent City of Culture bid, and has since been appointed Chair of Southampton 2025 City of Culture Trust.
About the event:
- Places are limited to 40 people maximum.
- Admission is £14.00 per person - this includes afternoon tea!
- Please book your place using the form on this page.
- You can pay for your tickets by BACS, in cash at our 31 May gallery talk, or else by cheque. Full payment details will be in your confirmation email.
- Please note that we're unable to offer refunds for this event. This is because we have to pay for catering in advance.
- Ticket type